Do you find networking events draining? Do you struggle with self promotion? Are you terrified of stepping outside your comfort zone?
Cat Rose is here to help! Cat is a talented designer, artist and coach who helps creative introverts show their work and get the exposure they deserve.
She does this through the League of Creative Introverts, an online community, as well as 1-to-1 coaching and online training.
She is also a fan of this podcast, so when she reached out to me to join the conversation, of course I said yes!
In this conversation we talk about:
- Challenges introverts face when freelancing or becoming ‘solopreneurs’
- Why making videos can be brilliant for introverts (and Cat’s experiences with Periscope)
- How to form habits that make stepping outside your comfort zone somewhat less terrifying
- How Cat is working on managing her perfectionism
- How she manages her energy when attending networking events
- …plus much more!
Connect with Cat:
- Join the League of Creative Introverts for $1 for your first month
- Follow her on Facebook
- Follow her on Instagram
- Say hello on Twitter