Prepare yourself for the beautiful, heart-centred force of nature that is Nathalie Brewer.
Nathalie is the founder of Yellow Lantern, Australia’s national public speaking program for primary school-aged children.
The Yellow Lantern programs are focused on empowering students to build inner confidence, celebrate their personality and be ok with making mistakes.
Confidence is not a skill. It’s an ability that must be nurtured from the ground up. All the tools then follow.
Nathalie has a background as a life coach, yoga instructor, professional speaker and marriage celebrant, and she draws on this experience to bring a unique approach to her teaching.
She believes that the ‘skills’ taught by most trainers: eye contact, body language, vocal projection etc, are secondary to becoming truly connected with yourself when it comes to the practice of public speaking.
Some of the things you’ll discover:
- What lessons we can learn from children when it comes to public speaking
- What it means to ‘make mistakes masterfully’
- Why you must to connect with yourself before you can connect with your audience, plus how to do it
- How to build a better relationship with your audience
- How to help your audience to support you and your fellow speakers
- …plus more 🙂
Connect with Nathalie
- Check out her programs for schools at Yellow Lantern
- Want to start a public speaking club for children in your area? Join the global Lantern League here
- See Nathalie’s training programs for professionals and business peep at Untame Your Voice
- Like Yellow Lantern on Facebook
Watch this heartwarming video of what Yellow Lantern does for kids: