Have you ever read a book, listened to a podcast, watched a video or attended a seminar and thought ‘That was great! I learned so much’…
…but didn’t implement what you learned, and therefore didn’t see results?
I know what that’s like. In fact, I think we’re all guilty of it!
But if you really want to improve yourself, whether it’s being an effective leader, or being an impactful speaker, or being more assertive – there are key steps to learning to help you get there.
And that’s what we’re discussing in this podcast.
Christina’s 7 Steps For Making Learnings Stick:
- Believe it is POSSIBLE for you to learn these skills
- Get clear on WHAT you want to learn
- Equip yourself with the right tools
- Take consistent, daily action
- Surround yourself with the right people
- Teach others
- Get feedback
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast: Why Little Things Matter To Your Overall Success [Episode 190]
- Podcast: Why Feedback Is Important In The Workplace with guest host Shaun Resnik [Episode 206]
- Wheel Of Life exercise:
Originally from: https://ingedowdencoaching.com/wheel-of-life-coaching-exercise/