Phuong Phan is a speaker, success coach, free spirit and loving mother who is dedicated to helping you to be at one with fear.
In conversation, we explore how Phuong developed the courage to lean into her fears, leave a difficult situation and create a new life for herself, one where she lives her true purpose every day and inspires those around her.
One particular comfort challenge she set herself was to create a video every day for 130 days (check out her YouTube channel here). She did this to build her confidence in front of the camera, share her message and inspire others to do the same.
After watching her own videos (which she described as “cringe worthy”), she was able to learn from her mistakes, improve her presentation style, and eventually was able to speak to the camera smoothly, without a script. Proof that leaning into your fears does create remarkable success! See one of her videos below 🙂
We also discuss:
- Her story of how she ran multiple businesses with her partner whilst being a mum
- How she found herself extremely unhappy and living in fear
- What prompted her to make the decision to make a change for the better – even though her future was uncertain
- How she found her purpose
- Why self care and self forgiveness is so important to being your best self
- Her meditation and daily grounding practice
- Why practicing gratitude changes and rewires your brain
- The first steps you can take if you’re living in fear