Are you a purpose-driven coach, consultant or speaker and are looking to rapidly grow your brand visibility, thought leadership and your business?
I am very excited to announce: The C Method Apprenticeship Program which I am launching in 2019! In this program, you will learn everything I know about creating a thriving coaching and speaking business that aligns with your values, your authentic style and your purpose. I am looking for only two people to join the program for 2019.
This program is for you if:
- You have been in business for yourself for at least 2 years
- You want to build your brand and visibility as a thought leader in your field
- You feel ‘stuck’ in your business – maybe you feel like you’ve plateaued, and you’re tired of trying to do it all on your own
- You want to put yourself out there as a speaker, but you don’t know how, or your self doubt and fears are holding you back.
- You are ready to make big changes and take your business to the next level of success and profitability.
- You want to grow your business in a way that aligns with your lifestyle desires, your core values and your purpose in life.
- …and you want to learn from someone who’s been there and done it all before.
Why did I create this program?
In 2010, I graduated from the University of Melbourne with a Masters of Architecture. I was determined to find a challenging role in a highly regarded architecture firm, convinced I would work my way up the ranks to eventually become a director. However, after years of discovering what it was REALLY like to practice as an architect, I realised that life was not for me.
I started to explore my options, and that is when I discovered my love of educating, coaching and creating content. I was going to start my own business. However, I realised if I wanted to succeed as a business owner, I needed to develop the skills they DON’T teach you at school. University gave me technical skills, but very little practical skills.
Here’s what I did:
- Invested in numerous courses and training programs, including spending $2000 on an online podcast course.
- Read countless books and listened to podcasts
- Joined mastermind and accountability groups
- Surrounded myself with more experienced and talented mentors who were living the life I wanted
- Interviewed dozens of industry experts on my podcast
- Constantly pushed myself out of my comfort zone to do things that scared me, including asking for speaking opportunities
- Invested scary amounts of $$ – I’m talking a house deposit, people! – in my own coach
- ….and did all this with the intention of maintaining a balanced lifestyle, which included time for self care, creativity, family, friends, work, fun and travel.
Since I began on this journey, the results from my efforts continue to astound me — but that’s not to say it’s been easy. Because if it were easy, everyone would be doing it, right?
This is why I created this Apprenticeship Program — to give you an easier and quicker path, one which I wish I had! This program allows me to share and teach everything I know about creating a thriving professional services business to YOU so that you can experience the same (or better!) exponential growth in your business too.
What does the program involve?
To become highly successful as a professional speaker, coach or consultant, you need to master five disciplines. In the Apprenticeship Program, we will explore each discipline in detail, and you will work towards mastering each one.
The First Discipline: Courageous Mindset
We will get you absolute clarity on the business you want to create, the impact you want to have, the people you want to help, and the life you want to lead. This requires the right mindset – and we will work to clear the limiting beliefs and obstacles that hold you back from unleashing your true self.
The Second Discipline: Impactful Speaking
You will rapidly advance in the way you present yourself, when speaking to both groups and individuals. You will learn how to manage your nerves and anxiety around speaking, and how to feel confident and prepared for any speaking opportunity. You will learn how to develop your authentic voice, create key messages and tell powerful stories that engage, influence and inspire your audience.
The Third Discipline – Creating Clients
This is the area I struggled with the most when I first started my business, and I am excited to share with you everything I know about creating clients who you love working with and who love working with YOU. You will build your confidence in reaching out to prospects, proposing, overcoming objections, and approaching the prospecting process from a place of abundance – helping you to feel good about the outcome, regardless if they become a client or not.
The Forth Discipline: Creating Content
One of the most effective ways to establish your credibility and brand is to create excellent content. Starting my first podcast in 2013, I was able to establish my credibility relatively quickly – even when I has NO audience and NO experience in the communications field. It now reaches thousands of people worldwide, and provides a consistent stream of opportunities, from speaking to coaching enquiries. You may not realise it, but you have unique insights, stories and experiences that would be immensely beneficial for others to hear – whether through a blog, podcast or videos. I will guide you through creating your own content channel, providing support from concept to execution.
The Fifth Discipline: Building A Profitable Business
It’s wonderful to be able to market yourself, but when it comes to business you need to be profitable as well! You will learn how to structure and price your services in a way that is profitable AND feels good. I will share the tools and strategies for getting booked – and paid – as a speaker, which includes how to negotiate with clients. You’ll get a sneak peek behind the workings of my business, include access to all my templates, process documents and financial templates.
Who am I looking for?
As I am looking to take on only 2 apprentices for 2019, I am being very selective with who I bring on. For the program to be successful and for you to get the results you’re looking for, it MUST be a good fit for both of us.
So if what I have shared today has resonated with you and you’re thinking: ‘Yes that sounds like something I would LOVE to do!” – then I invite you to apply for the Apprenticeship program.
In the application form, you will be asked to answer a few questions, and then we will set up an in-depth Discovery Call to explore your goals, challenges, aspirations, and to see if the program is a good fit for you, and if working together makes sense for us. Click the link below to apply. I look forward to speaking with you!