Ready to dramatically increase your influence, presence and confidence at work?
The C Method ‘Confident Leaders’ Online Training Program is for you.
** Applications open – limited spots available! **
You are an ambitious, high performing professional woman. You’re kicking goals at work — perhaps you’ve landed an awesome new job, you’ve been promoted or are now leading a bigger team. You go girl!
However, with this new role comes an increasing expectation to lead and perform well.
You’ve been given new responsibilities and challenges: you’re being looked to for advice and guidance, asked to run meetings and training sessions, lead teleconference calls, present frequently to your team, clients, or the executive board…plus, you’re now expected to attend networking events, mingle with colleagues and clients, and engage with your team.
Which is all fantastic and you love a challenge — BUT you’ve never had to do these things before, and no-one’s shown you how to develop these skills, let alone provide a safe environment in which to do it.
As a result, you may:
- Feel like you have limited influence in your organisation
- Lack confidence in your abilities as a leader
- Struggle to articulate your ideas clearly and concisely
- Feel anxious and nervous about speaking in public
- Struggle to engage with and make meaningful connections with colleagues
- Feel like you’re not getting the best performance from your team
You know you’re good at your job and that you have what it takes — but you also know that if you can’t communicate effectively and with confidence, you will struggle to make an impact and take your career to the next level.
Know that you’re not alone — and with the right guidance, you CAN achieve the success you want.
That’s what this group coaching program is all about. It’s designed to equip you with the tools and skills to help you become a more effective all-round communicator and leader, so you can feel more confident and be more productive in your day-to-day interactions with your team and colleagues.
What’s included in the program?
- Access to the online curriculum. Get lifetime access to all training modules which include written materials, video lessons, podcasts and worksheets.
- Weekly group coaching and mastermind calls. Each week we will have a group call to answer questions, and to provide valuable feedback and support. You will have direct access to Christina on these calls for 1:1 attention.
- Access to a private mastermind Slack channel. Outside the weekly calls, you’ll have access to the group’s private forum to post feedback and questions to either the other members or Christina.
What does the program cover?
1. The keys to being an effective leader
- Learn to communicate with and engage colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Building engagement and better relationships with your team
- How to make ‘small talk’ and have meaningful conversations
- Articulate your ideas clearly
2. Build a strong professional presence
- Create a clear and compelling ‘personal pitch’ to explain your role and what you do
- Use non-verbal communication to increase presence and authority
- Feel confident when talking about yourself at networking events
- Create a powerful and consistent personal brand
3. Be an engaging public speaker
- Plan, write and deliver clear and engaging presentations
- Reduce your nerves and anxiety when public speaking
- Feel confident and prepared for Q&A and impromptu speaking
- Lead meetings with authority
How does the program work?
- Start by completing an application form (which you can do here). I’ll review your application and get back to you no later than one business day after receiving it. We will then book in a Discovery Call to explore if the program is a good fit.
- Map Out Your Plan of Action. Jump on a 30 minute call with Christina before the program starts to determine your individual needs and plan of action
- Start the Training. Gain access to the online training modules, meet the other course members and begin the program.
- Develop Through the Program. The program consists of:
1. 8 weeks of development
2. Weekly group calls, led by Christina
3. Access to private Slack group for feedback and support
4. Weekly tracking to keep on track of your goals
When does the program start and end?
The next round of this program will start in early 2018 and will run for 8 weeks. When you apply for the program and set up a Discovery Call with me, we will discuss the exact starting dates — I want to make sure it suits everyone in the group!
How much work is involved?
You will be expected to attend the weekly group coaching calls, which will go for 60-90 minutes. You’ll be given a small challenge to complete every week and share with the rest of the group.
There are also additional online training modules for you to complete, which will be optional but recommended. Ultimately, you’ll get out of this program as much as you put in.
Only people who are committed to their own personal and professional development, and who are willing to participate in the group will be accepted into this program.
Do I need to be in Australia to be part of the program?
No, the program can be done from anywhere. All you need is a stable internet connection!
This is an application-only program. Only individuals who are fully committed to their own professional growth should apply. Click here to apply. You’ll be asked to answer a few simple questions, and then we’ll explore whether the program is a good fit!
Have a quick question? Shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.