Are you a driven, ambitious professional and want to take your career to the next level…
…but your lack of confidence is holding you back?
Or maybe you’ve reached a high point in your career — you’ve landed an awesome new job, you’ve been promoted or have taken on a new position — but you feel like you’ve been thrown in the deep end.
You find you’re being asked to run meetings, lead teleconference calls, manage projects or present to key stakeholders…plus, people are now coming to YOU for advice.
These are all great responsibilities — BUT you’ve never had to do these things before, and no one’s ever shown you how!
So, understandably, you may be struggling to speak with confidence and authority. You may feel like others are judging you on your level of experience. Or you may not know how to speak to people at the executive level.
Well, it’s time to banish all those things that are holding you back! Introducing the:
This program is for you if:
- You want to speak with more authority to your team, your boss and external stakeholders
- You get nervous when delivering presentations and answering Q&A from senior management and clients
- You want to have more presence when you walk into the room, so that people take notice and show you respect
- You want to be taken seriously and be looked up to as a leader and expert in your workplace and industry
- You’re passionate about what you do and committed to your personal and professional development
Hi there! I’m Christina Canters.
I’m a confidence and communication skills coach, speaker and trainer.
In a former life, I was an Architect. And during my time in the corporate world, I saw how important it is to speak up, present effectively and communicate well in the professional environment.
I developed an almost obsessive interest in public speaking and communication as a skill, and in 2014 I left my job to help other professionals build their own confidence with speaking.
I’m passionate about helping people like you reach their full potential and achieve their desired level of success at work.
I don’t want you to struggle with feeling inadequate, feeling like a fraud, stumbling over your words or blurting out an unintelligible tsunami of ideas that your boss struggles to make sense of.
I’ll help you to overcome your fears, feel confident about yourself and abilities, and show those peeps at work who’s boss.
When you work with me, you’ll:
- Feel confident and sure of yourself when running meetings, giving presentations, or taking questions from your team
- Impress your boss with your well-presented ideas
- Be the authority that people look up to
- Build respect from your colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Get your ideas across in a clear and concise manner with no need for second guessing
In the 10-Week 1:1 Coaching Program you’ll:
- Immediately uncover the hidden barriers that are holding you back from achieving your potential
- Discover your unique strengths and skills to use to your advantage
- Receive a personalised road map to building your confidence, both during the program and beyond
- Learn how to work with different personality types at the office – even the ones you “can’t stand”.
- Wish that you found me earlier 😉
What the program consists of:
- An initial 75 minute ‘intensive’ in-person session or video call with me. We’ll establish where you’re at, your goals and what you want to achieve in your career. I’ll write a personalised program for you to work to during those 10 weeks.
- 60 minute sessions every second week
- Weekly challenges and check-ins sent to you via email
- Unlimited phone and email access to me – if you have any questions or need a last-minute pep talk, I’ve got you!
- Weekly tracking – we’ll track your confidence and effectiveness levels
To see if we’d be a good fit working together, join me for a complimentary 20 minute call. Simply click the button below to book a time!
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the program start and end?
We will set the date once we chat and confirm your spot in the program. The program is 10 weeks from our first 75-minute intensive.
How much work is this going to be?
I’ll give you small challenges every week and things to implement in your daily conversations — there won’t be much ‘homework’ per se. The awesome thing is you get to practice what we work on every single day! I’ll be there to hold you accountable, but ultimately, you get out what you put in.
Do I need to be in Australia to be part of the program?
No, the program can be done from anywhere. We talk 1:1 by video Skype or Google Hangouts. All you need is a stable internet connection!
Where do I sign up and how much does it cost?
To find out if we would be a good fit working together, click here to book a complimentary 20 minute call with me. Don’t worry, you won’t be forced into buying anything! That’s not how I roll.
Can’t find a time that suits you? Email me at cc[@]thecmethod.com.
OMG you made it all the way to the bottom of the page!
You must be keen. What are you doing? Click the button below right now!
Book a call with Christina now!